P.S. Sorry for my bad English.
I use Textastic in combination with a small app that I open from within Textastic. The app uploads the file to a server, which processes the file and sends the results back to the app. From within the app I can switch back to Textastic. Changes I made to a file were reflected in the results. This was the case with IOS 5.1.1 on iPad 1. I recently switched to iOS 6.0.1 on iPad 4. Now it seems that Open In... from the toolbar button no longer works as before. Open In... from the list view seems to work, although it looks as if I have to wait a bit (10 seconds between saves?).
It has worked for me once but I wasn't able to reproduce it.
So, "Replace All" should work if you have less than 15 search results, but currently won't work if there are at least 15 search results.
I'm using a bluetooth keyboard. If on the first line of a document I cursor-key upwards, the cursor does not move (naturally) and the displayed line number stays as one, as expected. However, it appears to count however many lines before the start I up-arrow to, since if I di it 7 times, I then need to press 'down' 7 times before the cursor starts moving again!
This will be fixed in the next update
I can connect to several FTP servers except one (Which is the one i bought the app for). After connecting and attempting to list or switch directories it shows the following in the log and alerts "'Transfer Error', Access denied to remote resource":
<= Recv header, 0000000021 bytes (0x00000015)
0000: 230 User logged in.
=> Send header, 0000000005 bytes (0x00000005)
<= Recv header, 0000000031 bytes (0x0000001f)
0000: 257 "/" is current directory.
== Info: Entry path is '/'
=> Send header, 0000000009 bytes (0x00000009)
0000: CWD :21
<= Recv header, 0000000034 bytes (0x00000022)
0000: 550 The parameter is incorrect.
== Info: Server denied you to change to the given directory
== Info: Connection #0 to host swp0001mgt.server-web.com left intact
== Info: Access denied to remote resource
I have tried leaving remote folder blank, entering / or specifying the remote folder but none work, still the same error. I have tried different encodings (UTF8, ASCII etc, server is engligh language), active and passing etc.
Works perfectly fine on PC using Filezilla (v184.108.40.206) whether i specify remote root folder or not.
I was going to request a refund but it does look like a good app with support so i want to try this avenue first.
Customer support service by UserEcho