I can SFTP within subnet just fine. When I leave and go home, or elsewhere, I cannot SFTP to any of 4 servers. FileZilla and other FTP zlents still work from my PC with the same settings; so this is specific to whatever mechanism Textastic uses for SFTP. Please fix. Thanks!
The next version will run on iOS 5.0.
- variables with datatypes
- structures with expandable list of members with their respective datatypes
- differentiate between definition and declaration of functions
- differentiate between static and global definitions
- differentiate between object-like and function-like #defines
- include function arguments and return types
I've followed the instructions in Makzan's blog and can create a local .asc file without a problem. However, when I want to open a .asc or .asciidoc file from an iCloud, they are greyed out, while adjacent .html and .json files are opening fine. Also, for the local files, preview does not render AsciiDoc really. What's special about iCloud and how do we enable the review?
Customer support service by UserEcho