There's an error when moving local files in the folder where they already are.
I can SFTP within subnet just fine. When I leave and go home, or elsewhere, I cannot SFTP to any of 4 servers. FileZilla and other FTP zlents still work from my PC with the same settings; so this is specific to whatever mechanism Textastic uses for SFTP. Please fix. Thanks!
The next version will run on iOS 5.0.
- variables with datatypes
- structures with expandable list of members with their respective datatypes
- differentiate between definition and declaration of functions
- differentiate between static and global definitions
- differentiate between object-like and function-like #defines
- include function arguments and return types
Customer support service by UserEcho