All files and directories are missing the first character. The app is essentially useless to me 😢
I have added a new remote (SFTP - SSH connection) and then downloaded that to a local directory in textastic (Remote->Select Directory->Download). When I add a new file in the local directory in textastic and then sync that back to the remote server (Local->Select File->Upload), the file is created in the parent directory on the remote server.
I use Dropbox for all code.
I can navigate down into deep folders but I can’t navigate up one folder.
Textexpander snippets is triggered only after the second time, when I run Textasic at first time.
There is simple snippet that paste text from clipboard by triggering on double tap at #
Also strange behaviour of code completion popup
Part of code completion popup is hiding
iPhone SE iOS 11 Textastic 6.4.3
All issues mentioned here will hopefully be fixed in the next beta version.
when i open a TaskPaper file test.taskpaper via the new ios11 Files App ,
the file is recognized as plain/text and after edit the file is renamed to test.taskpaper.txt.
This is really annoying
While the UI functions fine there are a couple of visual issues with Textastic on the iPhone X when editing a file:
- The addon keyboard does not span the width of the entire screen, making it fairly difficult to touch.
- The top of the screen features a grey bar (though in practice this is mostly hid under the notch).
Please see the image below for a depiction of both issues.
Customer support service by UserEcho