In order to achieve this, we would appreciate any and all feedback on challenges encountered when using Textastic.
Please also have a look at the manual.
Be sure to vote for the features you want to see implemented!
It seems from the "Markdown preview" thread that you are using discount as your markdown processor. Could you please enable some of the non-standard features of discount?
In particular, I would like to use the ~~~ syntax for code blocks, which doesn't seem to work in textastic now, but is supported by discount if it is compiled with the --with-fenced-code option. Could you turn this and other options on?
I had to click on the "File" buttom to "refresh" app to get the keys functioning again. Not sure if it is just this keyboard but hope you could fix this bug. Thanks!!!
wäre es möglich das wenn man in PHP Fehler macht das diese dann markiert werdenalso wenn man z.B.: Das ; vergessen hat oder wenn man eine Schleife nichtgeschlossen hat. Also so wie in Dreamweaver :)
Und was noch schön wäre das man vielleicht noch selbstentscheiden kann welche Sonderzeichen man über der normalen Tastatur habenmöchte.
Hoffe das wäre möglich, würde die Arbeit ziemlich erleichtern :)
- List of open files, either as tabs, or a popover view
- Mark files that have been changed locally. If this already happens, well, I'm missing it somewhere. ;)
- Option to auto synchronize with Dropbox. I actually dislike having to re-sync every time I make changes.
- Auto retry on failed upload to Dropbox.
- Allow for root syncing of Dropbox. What I mean by that is say I pulled down a subfolder to edit locally. I don't to have to have the same folder selected in the Dropbox area. It would be nice to be able to just push changes back, without having to navigate through Dropbox to get to the folder you want to sync.
Customer support service by UserEcho