Major new features:
- Re-implemented the code editor and syntax highlighting engine from the ground up. The new engine is compatible with TextMate syntax definitions and themes.
- You can choose from many popular themes
- New symbol list shows symbols in the current file (for example function and class names, html ids, markdown headlines...)
- The new syntax highlighter supports nested syntaxes (CSS in HTML in a PHP file)
- Markdown syntax highlighting
- You can now use your own custom syntax definitions and themes (this is explained in the manual)
- You can now bring up a list of recently opened files by tapping on the file name. This allows to quickly switch between several files. There's also a button that allows you to close the currently open file.
- Full support for Japanese text and other wide characters
NOTE: Because of a change that was necessary in this version, you'll have to re-enter all passwords for your connections after you install the update. Sorry for that.
- Added modification time in file listings
- Added a redo button
- Added more character encodings
- New "Copy All" command to copy the contents of the current file
- CSS styles in Markdown are now used for preview
- When you do a quick file transfer, you can disable the overwrite confirmation prompt. You can also re-enable the confirmation in the app's settings screen.
- Row of additional keys is now shown in Find/Replace
- TextExpander support in Find/Replace
- If you manually select a syntax definition for a file, this is used as the default for all files with the file's extension (this helps with .h files, which can be C++, C or Objective-C)
- Added ipv6 support for (S)FTP connections
- Fixed some WebDAV issues
- WebDAV: support for self-signed ssl certificates
- FTPS/FTPES: "SSL Mode": you can now require SSL only for the control connection or for all communication
- FTP: empty files (0 bytes) can now be downloaded
- FTP: You can now set the maximum amount of concurrent connections for FTP connections
Customer support service by UserEcho