Answered

iOS - Deleting old version after upgrade to Textastic 6?

Patrick Maroney 8 years ago in General updated by Alexander Blach (Developer) 8 years ago 1

After upgrading to new version, I want/need to delete the old version to prevent confusion over which version is used or presented in "Open In...", etc.. When deleting the old App the usual warning that deleting the App will also delete all data.

What is the "safe" process for deleting the old App and preserving data? Simply delete it and ignore the warning

Answer

Thank you for purchasing Textastic 6.

Files and settings of Textastic 5 and Textastic 6 are stored in a shared app group container. This is a special directory that can be accessed by several apps from the same developer. App group containers are only deleted once all apps that use it are deleted from device.

So, it is safe to delete the old version of Textastic. As long as Textastic 6 stays on the device, your files won't be deleted. You can ignore the warning.

Can I create Text Snippets for SQL?

John Genovezos 8 years ago updated by Alexander Blach (Developer) 8 years ago 1

Restore the iOS app in the AppStore i need the version 5

☯Román Santiago☢ 8 years ago in General updated by Alexander Blach (Developer) 8 years ago 1

I bought the app but now i need to purchase again? noooooo

Under review

The cursor disappears...

Paul 8 years ago in iPad updated by Alexander Blach (Developer) 8 years ago 4 1 duplicate

Thank you for the new Textastic. I enjoy using this app.
However I would like to bring an issue to your attention that I encountered on Textastic for iPad. This doesn't happen with the iPhone version.
The cursor would disappear suddenly (this issue was on the old version too); therefore, it is hard to edit. This doesn't happen all the time but you would have to turn off/on the app to see the cursor again.
Please check this issue. Thank you for reading my input.

Under review

Liquid support

Rick Davies 8 years ago in General updated by Alexander Blach (Developer) 8 years ago 1

Tomorrow themes

Dain Kaplan 8 years ago in General updated by Alexander Blach (Developer) 8 years ago 1

Please add support for Tomorrow theme(s)! (Particularly the dark ones, like Tomorrow Nigh.) TextMate .tmTheme files already exist for them:

https://github.com/chriskempson/tomorrow-theme

Under review

Arduino binary value not syntax highlighted

BartmanEH 8 years ago in iPhone updated by Alexander Blach (Developer) 8 years ago 1

First of all, great program :-)

Minor bug: binary values that start with a B are not recognized in Arduino syntax and are not being coloured as a value like decimal and 0x hex values are.

AngularJS

Doug Franklin 8 years ago in iPad 0

Has someone gotten AngularJS to work? For me, it's hit and miss (mostly miss).

How can I use the app with Wordpress ?

Margreet Jimmink 8 years ago 0

I am a greenie, can you tell me more About THE app in combination with Wordpress

Allow customizable top row on keyboard with shift-type OR swipe-type

Stephen O'Connor 11 years ago in iPad 0

For those of us used to typing without swiping, it would be good if you could make a keyboard editor in the settings section where you can drag and drop key types onto slots, then tap that to edit its contents and set which character you want to have there