The characters on the new shortcut bar are too small!

Kevin Paul 12 years ago updated by Alexander Blach (Developer) 12 years ago 3

BT keyboard shortcuts / hardware keyboard dock shortcuts

Lars Hundere 13 years ago updated by Alexander Blach (Developer) 13 years ago 1 1 duplicate
Snipplr support!  

And what will iOS allow in terms of BT keyboard shortcuts?
(ANY shortcuts would be great of course!!) 

Feature-for-feature mirror of all the goodies in FTPOnTheGo!! 

-Lars Hundere

Dynamic Token Keyboard Input

philmaker 13 years ago 0
Create a ui for Textastic keyboards to be able to input tokens and constructs. I did purchase text expander - but given that the iPad has dynamic input capabilities, using text expansion is kind of lame.

I haven't looked I to what's possible- but I'd like something like: have Textastic parse a source tree and present it as an input device (keyboard) as a column browser - potentially something like that.

Thanks,
Phillip
The 2.0 release is outstanding. It came out 2 days after I purchased Textastic and I am very pleased.

Options for Symbols

brihogan 12 years ago updated by Alexander Blach (Developer) 12 years ago 1
In CoffeeScript all `new` keywords show up in the Symbols list - which is not ideal (at least, not for me). Also, the intending of symbols is almost too subtle. Would love it if we could turn off some keywords (or at least the `new` keyword). Also, would love if the indent was wider (or customizable). Furthermore, if possible, it'd be cool if items in symbols list could have a toggle arrow (show/hide children) to make things more compact.

Over all, awesome app!
Under review

Show Hidden Files Toggle for SFTP Connection

Studded 13 years ago updated by Matt Doyle 9 years ago 4
FTP and FTPS connections have an option to Hide/Show hidden files. Would love this to be implemented for SFTP(SSH) connections as well. 

UNIX systems that I use SFTP/SSH with denote a hidden file simply with a . at the start of the filename ( .bash_profile, .ssh, .svn, etc. ).

Would love to hide these files (and almost more importantly, ignore them when downloading a directory containing them). Be sure to make this a toggle though, as I occasionally do want to edit these hidden files.

I can't edit tmpl-files. They are simple Textfiles.

Jörg Spieler 13 years ago updated 13 years ago 2

iOS 5.1

Olaf Kolle 12 years ago in iPhone updated by Alexander Blach (Developer) 12 years ago 1
It's a pity that Textastic for the iPhone requires iOS 5.1. Is there now way to code it also for 5.01?

German translation of "Failure when receiving data from the peer" is missing.

Moritz Krause 13 years ago updated by Alexander Blach (Developer) 13 years ago 0
Thanks for the amazing app!
Answer
Textastic uses libcurl for FTP and SFTP file transfers.  Unfortunately, the error messages of libcurl are not localized. But, while it would be nice if they were also available in German, I don't think it's really that important.

Add Function

Shaun Bless 12 years ago updated by Fexxel 12 years ago 1
Please add a iOS and android simulator
Under review

Turning off the highlighting of the current line

stargate 13 years ago updated by Alexander Blach (Developer) 13 years ago 3
I'd liike to be able to turn off the cursor highlight while editing plain text, or configurable based on a file type.