Ability to sort lines.
Jonathan Fine 10 years ago • updated by Joan Batet 10 years ago • 5
Since I use this as a general text editor as well, having the ability to sort lines (based on the first letter of the first word of the line, etc)
Customer support service by UserEcho
As a workaround you (and I) can use os x services to sort text. At this web (http://www.macosxautomation.com/services/learn/tut03/index.html) is well-explained.
Nice, thanks for the tip.
Excellent! Definitely a nice workaround for now. You should probably make two: one for general (as outlined in that tutorial) and another for numeric (sort -g)
would still like this built into textastic though :)
Or a few of them :-)
- sort case-sensitive A-z (sort)
- sort case-sensitive z-A (sort -r)
- sort case-insensitive a-z (sort -f)
- sort case-insensitive z-a (sort -f -r)
- sort numerically 0-9 (sort -f -g)
- sort numerically 9-0 (sort -f -g -r)