Suggestions for next version
Steve McManus 11 years ago • updated by Alexander Blach (Developer) 10 years ago • 5
- List of open files, either as tabs, or a popover view
- Mark files that have been changed locally. If this already happens, well, I'm missing it somewhere. ;)
- Option to auto synchronize with Dropbox. I actually dislike having to re-sync every time I make changes.
- Auto retry on failed upload to Dropbox.
- Allow for root syncing of Dropbox. What I mean by that is say I pulled down a subfolder to edit locally. I don't to have to have the same folder selected in the Dropbox area. It would be nice to be able to just push changes back, without having to navigate through Dropbox to get to the folder you want to sync.
Customer support service by UserEcho
This problem will be fixed in Textastic 4.3. It was a bug in the Dropbox SDK.