Yeah I know.. it's me with my ideas :P
Hmm I use the Testastic editor often at home with my external keyboard. It would be cool to navigate through the UI with the keyboard too ( dont know if the API allows that ).
My suggestions I got during use of testastic with ext. keyboard:
* STRG+H opens the history of last opened files. UP and DOWN to navigate in this list and ENTER to open the file ( the cursor/focus should directly set to the editor pane after ENTER to make direct editing after ENTER possible )
* ENTER in "New File" should invoke "Ready" action ( german: Fertig )
* STRG+F should open the side bar... here the same like STRG+H to navigate. ENTER on folders should open the folders... BACKSPACE should leave the current folder
* STRG+SHIFT+U should invoke a fast upload
* STRG+SHIFT+D should invoke a fast download
Hope its a good idea :P
Are anyone else use a hardware keyboard with textastic ( not whole time ) ?
Customer support service by UserEcho