New App Icon

Edward Glasheen 10 years ago updated 10 years ago 2
We really could use a new app icon; more inline with iOS 7... Other than that, great app!

S-Drive support

connor jones 12 years ago updated by Alexander Blach (Developer) 12 years ago 3
Unsure of whether it is even possible, but I host a lot of sites using S-Drivescould this be added?

Would be great have a lot of examples

diego cruz ruiz 12 years ago updated 12 years ago 0
Would be great have a lot of examples in every language because for example in c++ we have different programs with different syntaxis

Intellisense

Kalle E Aus O 12 years ago updated by Fexxel 12 years ago 1
Ich wünsche mir Intellisense für die gängigen Sprachen,, so muss ich nicht immer zwischen der Referenz und Textastic hin- und herwechseln.

background copy

David Edson 11 years ago in General 0
please allow scp copy actions to run in the background even when the app is switched to another app.

Missing lines and duplicate lines

Hamish Blackall 12 years ago updated by Alexander Blach (Developer) 12 years ago 1
Have screenshot of file with a line of code missing on the display and another shown twice. The file uploaded fine and was verified correct from another computer so the corruption was not in the file.

User-specification of syntax highlighting (e.g. for specialized modeling languages, like GAMS)

pleiby 13 years ago updated by Alexander Blach (Developer) 13 years ago 1

n++, VIM, etc. allow user- based extension to new syntaxes.

I would like to add the reserved words, comment delimiters, etc. for GAMS, a specialized modeling language.  Others may have their own customization needs. 

Completed

Please, let us view, download and upload htaccess

PedroAparicio 13 years ago updated by Alexander Blach (Developer) 13 years ago 1
We need to see files like .htaccess , please it is ver y important
Answer
I've just implemented this. Will be available in Textastic 2.1.

How do I locate lost Pages documents

Richard Krigman 10 years ago updated by Alexander Blach (Developer) 10 years ago 1
I lost three pages of word documents under the "pages" head icon they are in my lock box  how to access ?po