Completed

Switch between syntax definitions

mario 13 years ago updated by Alexander Blach (Developer) 13 years ago 1
Nice App! It would be really nice to be able to manually switch between syntax definitions though (maybe in the file properties section, where the current definition is shown!?).

Example: I use Matlab scripts very often. An appropriate syntax definition is available, but normally the file extension is .m, which is associated with Objective-C in the Textastic standard definition. It would be much more convenient to just change the syntax definition used instead of renaming the file to .mat.

The same would apply for gpx-files, which use xml-definitions, but are interpreted as plain text…
Answer
This is already implemented in 1.1 which should be available any time now.

Here's a list of changes: http://feedback.textasticapp.com/feedback/7962-whats-new-in-textastic-11/
Planned

After 'Close file', filename is still highlited in file browser on the left.

iFSControl 12 years ago updated by Alexander Blach (Developer) 12 years ago 1
Tap on globe icon or Edit/Done and the highlite is gone.
Under review

Bug report: cursor position is wrong when using bluetooth keyboard

Kenta Kubo 10 years ago in iPad updated by anonymous 10 years ago 6
First, I switched an input method from Japanese to English(US), and moved a cursor.
After that, the first character that I typed was inserted in the position that I switched an input method in.
Later characters were inserted in correct positions.

Thank you for reading my poor English.

question mark in filename

Jon Diercks 12 years ago updated by Jon Diercks 12 years ago 3
I have a website that was scraped from a CMS using wget into static files. As a result, almost all of the filenames contain questions marks (e.g. w_page.php?id=123.html). I know, bad form, but it's transitional and I need to leave it this way for now. Texttastic can upload/download these files and edit them, but the preview function does not work because the filename gets truncated at the question mark. Any way to fix this?

P.S. The WYSIWYG editor in the feedback form that I am using to enter this does not work well on iPad ... had to switch to HTML source view.

PHP Fehler

Lukas Weininger 12 years ago updated 12 years ago 2
Wenn ich einen PHP Code eingebe, wird er nicht in der Vorschau angezeigt! Also alles was zwischen dem Anfang und Ende des PHPs steht, wenn ich danach HTML also einfach so eingebe, zeigt er es an!
Also, die Datei ist als .php gespeichert, aber alles was php ist inclusive dem Anfangs und End Code wird nicht angezeigt.

Xojo

Jan Ronin 10 years ago updated by Alexander Blach (Developer) 10 years ago 1

I i am new to xojo programming langage and i would like to know if you support it or you plan to pût it ? Thanks Jean-Maurice VANDERGOTEN 

c# completion

Feri S 12 years ago 0
Hello,

c# completion would be great!

also some kind of trial could be nice to try it out before buy.

Thanks

Declined

Modern icon

Tomek O. 10 years ago in General updated by Alexander Blach (Developer) 10 years ago 1
App icon is OK, but without „bottom shadow” effect it will be ideal.

Warn when 'Download Latest' overwrites the current version

Dmitri Zaitsev 11 years ago updated by Alexander Blach (Developer) 11 years ago 5

I love using your App but today I discovered something dangerous. The tab "Dowload Latest" is just below "Upload This File". So when I accidentally tapped on it, all my recent changes were suddenly gone without a warning! Also the Undo arrow was disabled, so all of it was lost permanently  :(

Is it perhaps possible to make the following:

1. If I tap on "Dowload Latest", ask for Confirmation - very important!

2. Allow Undo in case my document is accidentally overwritten from Dowload Latest?

3. Maybe not place "Download Latest" so close to "Upload This File?

CodeIgniter code auto completion

Alessandro Vannini 12 years ago updated by Alexander Blach (Developer) 12 years ago 1
It would be great to have the possibility to have CodeIgnition embedded into Textastic, in order to have its code auto completion available for coding. Will it be possible to embed PHP frameworks like CodeIgniter?