Completed

TextExpander touch support

Alexander Blach (Developer) 14 years ago updated 10 years ago 6
Support TextExpander touch
Version 1.1

Answer

Answer
Completed
This is already implemented and will be available in 1.1.
Answer
Completed
This is already implemented and will be available in 1.1.
+2
I can't get TextExpander to work with Textastic. TextExpander option is ON but below the switch there is this message: "TextExpander touch is installed but snipped sharing isn't turned on." (BTW, there is a typo there - snipped). I went to TextExpander settings, put the Share Snippets to ON, still not working. Am I missing something?

EDIT: It's working now, I had to delete the HTML group and then add it again in TextExpander.
+1
I also had this problem when I enabled snippet sharing in TextExpander while in the "Notes" mode. Try to switch to "Snippets" in TextExpander and then enable "Share Snippets" in Settings. I think this is a bug in TextExpander.

You can switch modes by tapping on the "te" balloon icon in the TextExpander toolbar.

Please let me know if it worked.

Thanks for mentioning the type. This is fixed for the next version.
I had the exact same problem. The solution worked like a charm.
I had the exact same problem :( But this solution doesn't work for me... any ideas?

"TextExpander touch is installed but snipped sharing isn't turned on."

TextExpander 2.3.1
Textastic 4.4.1
TextExpander had to change the mechanism that is used to exchange snippets with third party apps. See http://smilesoftware.com/blog/entry/important-chan...

Textastic doesn't use the latest TextExpander SDK yet, so TextExpander doesn't currently work in Textastic. It will be fixed in the next update.
Thanks you for your quick response!
And great app ;)