Fixed

Replace UI bug - scrolling the list of matches - scrolling region height is insufficient

Cecil Ward 6 years ago in iPad updated by Alexander Blach (Developer) 6 years ago 3

search+Replace UI bug - sometimes I can't scroll a long list of matches down far enough to be able to see the last entry properly, and so can not hit the 'do it' action button. (I can pull the last entry upwards temporarily to reveal it, but then it just bounces back downwards again when I let it go.)

Speculation: I don't even know whether this is within your control, I would assume that the calculation of the scrolling region's height is incorrect, value is below what it needs to be?

I note an earlier similar _sounding_ bug report concerning iPhone. This was tested on an iPad Pro large screen. FYI - Disimissing the onscreen virtual keyboard doesn't cure the issue, as the same problem still occurs within a taller match list which reaches to the bottom of the full screen if the list of matches is sufficiently long.

Under review

This is indeed an iOS bug, but I recently found a workaround. This will be fixed in the next update.

I think you should be able to fix it temporarily by switching from "Replace" to "Search" and back again.

Fixed

This should be fixed in Textastic 6.4.2.