Get some professional graphics dude to sort your app icon

John Holllis 13 years ago updated by Jan Rychter 13 years ago 7
+1
Actually, the icon was created by the guys from Softfacade (http://softfacade.com/) who are well-known as one of the best icon designers in the world...

+3
Here is the full version (512x512). I can assure you that it was a lot of work - I've seen the amount of layers in the Photoshop file :)

+3
Pshaw! The icon is very professional. It looks like a physical representation of a T key form the soft keyboard and is representative of the app's function. Don't change it into yet another document with pen cliché piece. If you like it, and only one person doesn't, then there's nothing to see here. Move along. :)
Yeah, this icon is very professional looking. It's beautifully done. Please don't change it. 
Oops, better drop that one as I seem to be the only one who does not get the monochrome thing. The app is fantasttic , thank you.
+1
I think the problem is that when you scale the icon down, the key metaphor gets lost. I also thought it didn't look too well and I never realized it was supposed to represent a key until I saw the 512x512 version.