+99
Completed

Please include Zen Coding / Emmet!

Juan Cristobal Pazos 13 years ago updated by TBolt 7 years ago 23
It would be great if you implement zen-coding in your app for auto completion!

Answer

Answer
Completed

This has been added in Textastic 6.3!

+15
Zen Coding's home is https://github.com/sergeche/zen-coding -- and this would be a fantastic addition.
+5
Please include Zen Coding. It's like it was made to be used with the iPad.
+5
Awesome app, just one thing, please include zencoding support to make
it 10x awesomer!

Thanks
+3
yep, for me this is only thing that missed
+3
This would give textastic a great advantage over other iPad code editors. General idea of using an iPad code editor is to get things done quikly and zen coding is just made for that.
+1

Last entry 4 months ago, perhaps one new request will make it ... Zen Coding, please!

now zen-coding is Emmet!!!!  https://github.com/sergeche/zen-coding

I really missing ZenCoding/Emmet functionality too.

Dear Alexander, please add it :-)

It would be a *fantastic* addition. It's perfect for iOS devices but not yet properly implemented for them...

textastic.without {

emmet: MISERY!important;

}

Any word on this? The time-saving value of Emmet expansions is exponentially increased when you're trying to type on a tiny iPhone keyboard!
+1
Under review
I added it to version 3.0 of Textastic for Mac (currently waiting for review at Apple) and plan to add it to the iOS version. 

This would be the best feature to make Textastic unbeatable. Uber Alexander!

That's a good news!!!
That is the fast and useful feature I miss the most currently. Brilliant work anyway Alexander!

Textastic is My most useful app by a long way but Emmet would make it even better

Is it likely

+100

Judging by this thread, it looks like Emmet support was being worked on a couple years ago. Is it just not possible in Textastic for iPad?

Thank you.

+3

Emmet support is already in the current beta version and will be added in Textastic 6.3.

This would be the best feature to make Textastic unbeatable. Uber Alexander!

looking forward to the IOS 6.3 version with emmet support. Really need this tool since I am working more on the go

Answer
Completed

This has been added in Textastic 6.3!